Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well, what did you expect? Pictures!



Okay, here's the Haug family; Melanie, Debora, Christiane and Rainer. We all went to Besigheim(sp?) to this festival, I can't remember how they spelled it in German, but it was a celebration of the new wine. If you've never had new wine, or know exactly what it is, don't be ashamed, I had no idea that it was non-alcoholic until Christiane was downing. I felt silly, but oh well. The festival was fun, lots of music, most of which was American. The musicians were very lively bunch of mixed people.

This picture has the Mayor's house in it, and if you can bare to stare at the screen longer, you might be able to see the dancers from Hungry.




This is just a random picture of a Cafe. It was quite nice.

There wasn't much time for me to take many pictures, plus people kept on bumping into me(blurry pictures don't get you comments) so I raised my camera up above my head and took a shot. Didn't turn out to bad for not seeing what I was getting.


This is an old tower attached to the cities wall, that still exsiste, but is in rather turn conditions.



The average garden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! You made it!!! Are you having a good time? Are you feeling overwhelmed? I can't wait to see more pics. I miss you. Love, Delaina

Beth said...

Actually, no, not really. There seemed to be a problem about me not speaking german, so either I had to learn german by November or I get kicked out by December. They told Melanie oterwise, saying that I could come without knowing any, but I guess they changed their minds. Its okay though, I'm leaving for Ireland. But for now, I can't tell you anything else, its all a big secret.
Love you too!