Sunday, September 9, 2007

Book Stores and Soaking


So I've decided to take pictures of all the Book Stores I come across, this one is in Ocracoke. It's very quaint little book store, and the choices of books aren't that bad either.

Okay, sunsets on the Atlantic are so beautiful!(course, it really doesn't set in the Atlantic) I still have to see the sunrise, Sarah and I were going to see it on Saturday, but we slept in. Sarah and I spent the whole day together on Saturday and spent it in Ocracoke. We had to take the ferry there and back, which was fun and I'll have a story to tell after I get these pictures up. Sarah and I were being silly in some of the pictures;)







Okay, so Sarah and I were on the ride back on the ferry and we decided to stand on the front of the ferry, straight in the middle. By the way, there's a tropical storm going on this weekend till about Monday-Tuesday, so the water was really rockin'. Anyways, we're having fun, laughing and all the sudden the ferry lifts up high and drops down right as the waves came up, and SPALSH! Sarah and I were soaking wet. It went about 3 feet above us. And we were the only ones that got soaked.
Anywho, we ended up laughing so hard we about toppled over.


1 comment:

Linda said...

you two look extremely silly. But ya gotta love it.
Mom