Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kids Day in Old Town

So, I need to keep up on the days, they seem to be getting in front of me! The is from Saturday the 22...I think. Anyways, its was a little play day for kids in town. They all sorts of fun little games for the kiddos and lots of music from all over. You had(of course) the American music, Native Indian, Italian(Alise, I thought of you) and German(Carrie, I thought of your as well). This building here I'm not sure, but I think is the Mayor's house( and I dont think Mayor is the proper word either). It was a very large building as you can see...


It was just Rainer, Christiane, Debora and I who went, and not for long, but you sure get a lot in an hour and a half than you might think. We walked through the church that Melanie and Rainer were married in some 15 years ago, and went to the top where the bells were and even higher! It was a few stories high, Ends up I'm a "Wall-leaningscaredofhighestcleptomaniac" If that makes sense. You can stand outside of the tower and walk around it taking pictures and looking over. The walk is only about 3 feet wide, if not shorter. Got some cool pictures though.





No comments: