
So here's the ship we saw, Elizabeth II. It was so beautiful, not as big as it looks though. And of course, its only the replica.

We also went to the Wright Brothers National Memorial, I don't have many pictures because it was the last thing Sarah and I did for the day with Gabrielle and Joshua, who insisted we push them in their strollers through the whole thing, and we were very, very tired.

Okay, this is just me and Josh hanging out at the park.

This is Sarah and Gabrielle playing dress-up in Elizabethian clothes, at the Elizabethian Museum.













And here are some photo's from the Elizabethian Garden and the Cape Hatteras lighthouse. Also, Sarah and I, and Gabrielle pretending to sleep on a beach in the park.
1 comment:
I love the pic of the two of you girls. Could you send it to me. Gab really loves Sarah, look how her hand is on her knee. It is just so sweet. Love the pic of Beth and Josh also.
Post a Comment