So the first flight, which was at 6:30am(and we had to get up at 3:30!) was nice...enough. Other than stupid me forgetting to pack my soaps, lotion, among other liquids that size that shouldn't be in carry-ons, it went by nicely.
Once we all got packed into the metal contraption called plane, the older gentlemen next to me thought it would be nice to chat. So after the second or third time I dozed during this exciting conversation, he gave up on me and snored his way til landing. There was a lot of turbulence on that flight, yuck. My starting point was Portland to Dallas, Texas. You could tell you were in Texas by the big hair and twang.
That flight was nice as far as sleeping goes. Flying over N. Carolina was cool, the scenery was beautiful. Sarah, Kathy and the kiddos were there to pick me up. They had things they needed to do before we left town, so by the time we got back to the house it was 1:30am. Makes for a very long trip if you ask me.
Now that this is all done(almost!) I've decided that I highly dislike being on airplanes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh, bummer! I'm sorry you dislike flying! I love to fly, but to each his own, I guess. :-) I'm glad you made it! Have a wonderful week!
I should have read your blog Beth, I learned more from it than the phone call I got. Sorry you had a boring neighbor. At least you got caught up on your sleep.
Post a Comment